Thursday, October 17, 2013

RELEASE DAY POST FOR BEYOND BY: MELISSA PEARL!


BEYOND
(A Betwixt Novella #1.5) (Betwixt Series)



Book Description:

Have you ever been so in love with someone, but not had the courage to tell them?
Nicole Tepper is that girl. She loves her boyfriend Dale, but fearing rejection, keeps her feelings buried deep. She can’t even let on how heartbroken she is when Dale begins applying for colleges thousands of miles away from her; never even whispering a word about how much she wishes he would stay close.
But, when Dale is rejected from Colombia University in NYC, due to a police report that follows him wherever he goes, Nicole soon discovers that love can drive her to do things she never thought possible.
There's more than one way to say, I love you and Nicole Tepper is about to prove to Dale that she loves him beyond all common sense.

Add BEYOND to your Goodreads TBR List

Cover Designs By: Eden Crane Design

Edited By: Allison from Potter's Copy Editing Services 

Purchase Links:


AUTHOR BIO:

“I used to be a full time teacher (11-13 year olds) then I became a full time mother. During that time I also found my passion for writing. Over the last ten years I have been studying the craft and putting myself out there.

My first trilogy came out in November, 2011. It has been a wild ride swimming in this indie river and I have loved so much of it. I have learned so many amazing things and met so many great people. It has totally solidified the fact I want to be a writer for as long as I possibly can!

I now have five books published and am working on a new YA Fantasy trilogy for 2013. I am having so much fun with it and can't wait to share it with everybody.

I am from New Zealand, but am currently living in China with my husband and two sons. It has been a culture shock, but it's pretty cool living in such a different country.” ~Melissa Pearl



AUTHOR SOCIAL LINKS:
Blogs: Melissa Pearl  and YAlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment