Welcome to YAlicious, Ella!
BOOK ONE IN THE BESTSELLING STAINED SERIES:
Seventeen-year-old Julia is finally living the good life. She's traded a hard cot in a Memphis orphanage for her very own room in a perfect little house, on a perfect little street, with a perfect set of parents who picked her to be their daughter.
But Julia is hiding a secret - and one fall night, she returns home from a friend's house to find that her secret has found her. Her 'forever home' is ashes. Her parents are dead. And, in the sky above the flames, a winged creature hunts her.
The Nephilim King, Samyaza, has taken everything from Cayne. After struggling in the darkness for years to piece together his shattered life, Cayne is finally ready to confront his past and avenge the loss of everything he loved. He tracks Samyaza to a Memphis warehouse, where he winds up flat on his back, in the healing hands of a beautiful, dark-haired girl he doesn't need to know.
Unbeknownst to either of them, they are already bound. Cayne's past holds the answers to Julia's future. But what will pose the greatest threat to her? The bounty placed on her head by the leaders of two Celestial realms, or giving her heart to a man who is predestined to break it?
- STAINED BOOKS TWO AND THREE LISTED IN AMAZON'S TOP 100 YA EBOOKS OF 2012.
-NOMINATED BEST DEBUT NOVEL AT UTOPYA CONVENTION 2012.
-NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 YA ROMANCE BOOKS OF 2011.
-WINNER OF THE FLAMINGNET TOP CHOICE AWARD.
-CAYNE NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2011.
-FEATURED ON NUMEROUS AMAZON BESTSELLER LISTS.
-FIRST IN A COMPLETED SERIES OF FOUR (INCLUDING STOLEN, CHOSEN, AND EXALTED).
Five Things You Didn't Know About The Stained Series:
1) I wrote Stained during a break from college in 2006, and then I stuck it in a drawer until my sister gave me a Kindle in 2012. I never planned to finish the series until I put it up for sale online and people wanted other books.
2) The Stained Series enabled both my husband and I to quit our jobs and pursue writing full-time. We've both written other books, but Stained was what opened doors for us in 2012.
3) Samyaza is a real name from the Bible, but Cayuzul is one I made up because I needed a Nephilim-iszed form of "Cayne".
4) I visited Killin, Cayne's hometown in Scotland, during my honeymoon in 2011. It wasn't so different from how I thought it would be.
5) I'm probably going to do a spinoff featuring two of the Stained characters whose journeys weren't wrapped up in the epilogue of the fourth and final Stained Series book.
Thanks for sharing those, Ella. I love that you were able to visit Killin. That must have been pretty cool.
You can pick up copies of Ella's books on Amazon.
If you'd like to connect with Ella online, you can follow the links below: