Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Favourites - What's Your Favourite Book Cover of 2011?

I am eagerly awaiting the completion of the cover for Black Blood. I was hoping to reveal it today, but I'd rather take the time to get it perfect than show you something that wasn't quite right... so I'm sorry, you'll just have to wait a little longer.

In the meantime, let's talk covers and let's talk favourites.

What is your favourite book cover from 2011? Here - I'll even give you the link to the Goodreads Best YA Covers 2011. You may have other covers in mind, but it will give you a start.

Now it was very hard to choose, because there are so many gorgeous covers out there, but here's my pick...


I don't know what it is about this cover, but it makes me want to read the book. I love the image, the emotion portrayed, the font for the title, the cool design in the corners. It just totally works for me!

How about you? What's your favourite YA book cover from 2011?

1 comment:

  1. I agree; that's a great cover! It's funny, too - as many times as I've heard of this book, I just realized it's the first time I've ever actually seen the cover for it.

    I'm not good at picking favorite covers, since I do most of my reading on my Kindle, and even if I saw a cover on Amazon when I purchased my book, I usually forget it by the time I actually read the book.

    ReplyDelete