Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cover Love - Eden Crane Edition

I want to start a new feature on this blog - Cover Love!

I love cover art. I could spend hours in a bookstore, or online, checking out all the amazing covers out there. In particular, I love YA covers. There are so many stunning images out there, and it makes me realize how important covers are. It's the first thing to draw me in. If I'm not intrigued by a cover, I'm not going to read the book description. So it really is vitally important to get it right.

Today I'd like to feature covers by a designer I just discovered - Eden Crane. Her work is amazing and there are plenty of books I'd happily add to my TBR based on her covers alone.

Here are few that really stand out to me...





If you'd like to find out more about Eden Crane, you can find her on:

Facebook - Eden Crane Design
Pinterest - Eden Crane
Website - www.edencranedesign.com

3 comments: