I've always been a goal setter. I like to have something to aim for and I love that sense of achievement when I can cross something off my list. I also love the sense of directions goals give me.
So - in regards to YAlicious this year...here are some of my goals:
- Although this blog is called YAlicious, I have started to include some New Adult novels as well. I have read some fantastic NA novels lately and I want to be able to include them on this blog, so my goal is to include a wider variety of books and authors this year. I will still continue to talk movies occasionally as well - I just can't help myself ;)
- I want to continue inviting amazing authors to visit. It's been so cool featuring all these great books and highlighting new writers for you to discover. This will continue to be the main focus of this blog.
If you have any authors you absolutely love, let me know, I'd love to have them visit YAlicious.
- I want to continue with some of the special features - Cover Love, Discussion Time, Book Reviewer Interviews. I'm also going to introduce two new features this year - Top 5 & The Monthly Awesomeness Award.
If you are a book reviewer and would like to tell us a little about yourself in the interview feature, please let me know. I'd love to have you.
- Another initiative I want to start this year is Weekly Winner. Most Mondays I will be featuring an author and one or two of their books. These features will always be accompanied with a giveaway and each Sunday, a Weekly Winner will be chosen.
- And because this is my blog, I will still continue to highlight what's going on in my writing world ;)
Have you set any goals for yourself this year?
If so, I wish you the best of luck in achieving them.
And because it's Monday, let's start our first giveaway of the year.
a Rafflecopter giveaway