Monday, October 29, 2012

Author-fest - Meet Imogen Rose

October is rapidly coming to an end. I can't believe how fast it's flown by. Christmas will be here before we know it.

The Author-fest is coming to an end too. It has been SO much fun and I've felt very honoured to have some many cool writers on my site.

To wrap up the "fest", I'd like to introduce you to the final author, Imogen Rose. This lovely lady has seven books under her belt, including one that has been translated into German. Very cool.

Welcome to YAlicious, Imogen.




 When did you publish your first book?
The first one I published was PORTAL in January 2010.

What is the best lesson you've learned since starting out in the writing business?
I have learned that it’s not only about writing a book, but also about then presenting it to the world.

What are you currently working on?
I am working on the fifth book of the Portal Chronicles, and also translations (Japanese, German, French, and Spanish) of my current books.

What is your favourite part of the writing process?
I love the actual writing… the transfer of the story from my imagination onto paper.

What is your ultimate writing dream?
Having my stories made into TV series or movies.

Five Favourites:
TV Show- Right now, Homeland
Style of Music or Band- currently Imagine Dragons
Movie- Too many to choose from, but I really enjoyed the last MIB J
Book- 1984
Item of clothing - Valentino jacket

I've had Homeland recommended to me by a few people. I must check it out. Like you, I would LOVE to see my stories on screen.

If you'd like to connect with Imogen online, please follow the links below:






No comments:

Post a Comment