Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favourites - Traditionally Published Authors

In sticking with the author theme of this month, I am now asking people who their favourite traditionally published authors are.

Last week I posted about favourite indie authors if you'd like to check it out.

So - traditionally published.... hmmmm - there are just so many, aren't there?

 The first few that pop into my head are:

Francine Rivers - I have loved most of her books - particularly Redeeming Love and The Mark of the Lion Trilogy.

Dee Henderson - I own all of her books - the first series I read was the Uncommon Heroes. LOVED it!

Simone Elkeles - I have loved most of her books. Perfect Chemistry was the first book of hers I read and I couldn't put it down.

How about you?
Which traditionally published authors have you looking for their latest releases?


3 comments:

  1. Laura Jane Cassidy
    Phillip Pullman
    Neil Gaiman
    Sarah Rees Brennan
    Eoin Colfer
    Marie Lu
    Conor Kostick


    All writers I can't wait to hear more from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing. I love discovering new authors. I find word of mouth recommendations are often the best :)

      Delete
  2. Ahaa, its nice discussion on the topic of this post here
    at this website, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.



    Also visit my weblog - healthy Diet plans

    ReplyDelete