Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favourites - Top Five

Well - we're nearing the end of October, which also means the Author-fest has only one more week to go. I have SO enjoyed having all these awesome writers visit my site and share their thoughts on writing... as well as their five favourites.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the interviews as much as I have.

Today I thought it'd be fun to find out what your Top Five Favourites are. I'll post mine and please join in the fun by listing yours in the comments section.

Now - with all of these I have more than one, so I'm just choosing the first that pops into my head :)

Okay - here goes...


TV Show: Rookie Blue
Style of Music or Band: Taylor Swift
Movie: I'm a movie freak! I have about ten in my brain right now!! Among them is Footloose.
Book: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Item of clothing: My knee high Doc Martin boots.


Okay - you're turn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment