A few months ago we were awarded an Inspirational Blog Award by the very lovely and talented writer - Kim Koning.
This is an award she put together and it's basically an opportunity to recognise and celebrate those bloggers you find inspiring.
Due to time constraints, I am miniaturising Kim's version of the award. This does not, however, make it any less significant.
The part that was the most challenging, was narrowing it down to just five recipients!!!
If I have given you this award and you would like to pass it on to someone else, it's really quite easy. All you have to do is write a very small acceptance speech, list five things that have inspired you this year, pick a song that you found inspirational and choose five worthy blogs to highlight.
So here I go...
Thank you, Kim for this super cool award. I started YAlicious because I wanted to celebrate all things YA - both movies and books. Having Brenda join me a few months into it has made this whole blog a million times cooler. I am having such a great time posting about topics that are light-hearted and fun. Friday Favourites is my highlight of the week.
I really wanted to create a forum where people could chat about YA things that interest them and partake in our posts. So far, Brenda and I are having a blast with this and we hope all our visitors have some fun too :)
5 Things That Have Inspired Me This Year
- Joining Indies Unlimited and discovering a world of fantastic indie authors
- Reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Talk about an amazing book!
- Seeing The Avengers - I know, I know... but it really was such a dynamic movie. It made me realise that I want my books to grip people the same way this movie kept me transfixed the entire time.
- Spending a writing weekend with my bestie putting the finishing touches on Forbidden Territory
- Discovering the following blogs I'm about to award and being in awe of how cool they are :)
And without further ado. I would like to pass this award onto the following blogs...
- Refracted Light Reviews - This is SUCH a beautiful blog. I always love visiting.
- The Erin Summerill Surf - I love this blog. It is SO entertaining... Erin can always make me smile.
- Novel d'Tales - This is another great blog that is set out beautifully and always full of interesting posts.
- The Life of Fiction - I love the simplicity of this blog. It's gorgeous. Carole does fantastic reviews, always in-depth and honest.
- Cassie Mae - This is such a fun blog. Cassie is another person who can always make me grin.
Congratulations to the awardees. You guys all deserve it. Thanks for making the blogosphere a better place :)